This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Webys Traffic Inc of www.webys-traffic.com, the owner(s) of this Web Site (“Webys Traffic”, “us”, “we” or “our”). Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
You agree that by accessing the Web Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Web Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Web Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
- Intellectual Property
- All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Webys Traffic, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United States and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Webys Traffic.
- 3. As a user of the services, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- make any unauthorized use of the services, including collecting user names and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- use the services to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the services and/or the Content contained therein.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the services.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the services or the networks or services connected to the services.
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the user name of another user.
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- use any information obtained from the services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- use the services as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the services and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the services.
- attempt to bypass any measures of the services designed to prevent or restrict access to the services, or any portion of the services.
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or producers engaged in providing any portion of the services to you.
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the services or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the services.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”). Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the services, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the services.
- use the services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- User content
- We do not own any data, information, or material (collectively, “Content”) that you submit on the Website in the course of using the Service. You shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all submitted Content. We may monitor and review the Content on the Website submitted or created using our Services by you.
- You grant us permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, display, and perform the Content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the Services to you.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we have the right, though not the obligation, to, in our own sole discretion, refuse or remove any Content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable.
- You also grant us the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the Content created by you or stored in your user account for commercial, marketing, or any similar purpose.
- We do not guarantee that our Service, Sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and web site in order to access our Sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Service, Sites and Application by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Service, the server on which our Sites and Application are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Sites.
- You must not attack our Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
- In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Sites will cease immediately.
- Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Webys Traffic or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of their use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- You agree that, if you have provided Webys Traffic with personal data relating to a third party (i) you have in place all necessary appropriate consents and notices to enable lawful transfer such personal data to Webys Traffic and (ii) that you have brought to the attention of any such third party the Privacy Notice available on the Webys Traffic’s website or otherwise provided a copy of it to the third party. You agree to indemnify Webys Traffic in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
- Webys Traffic makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Advertisers And AffiliatesWe allow advertisers and affiliates to display their advertisements and links and other information in certain areas of the website. If you are an advertiser or affiliate, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the website and any services provided on the website or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser or affiliate, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the website, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights.As an advertiser or affiliate, you agree to our Seller Schedule Of Fees and Advertiser Schedule Of Fees respectively.We simply provide the space to place such advertisements and links, and we have no other relationship with advertisers and affiliates.
- Availability of the Web Site
- The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- Webys Traffic accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Webys Traffic accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Webys Traffic’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Webys Traffic.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant legal provisions. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Webys Traffic shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Webys Traffic and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.